Monday, August 2, 2010

What Program Is Used To Make Terkoiz

24 days. Neuhof - Aschaffenburg

hof112 miles. 6 hours and 35 minutes

IVAN: Day 24 of our European adventure, I do not know how many miles we have already traveled, but our legs and our faces begin to reflect this. The truth is that I am sure that the account of the fight against cancer also be felt, and that's the main reason why we cycle each day.

Well as I was saying, the day has dawned rainy, which raroooo!, We have total wet from minute one, the truth is that more rain expected after noon but we see that Eolo or Zeus or Vanir or not I know that god has mercy on us this time. Fortunately, it is amazing, I'm sure if you do a recount in the last year I have dropped more rain liter above that in the rest of my 30 April (for that water thousands), but good. On a brave face, albeit watered-down.


The story today is that we have understood today because yesterday we got into a hostel by mistake that was not what we had booked. It is not in the same town were two of the same name, no, is that there are hundreds of them across the country, as "Gasthof " means "Posada , we will pair champions facts.

I would open the trivia section of these European neighbors. The interior of the portion of land they inhabit is amazing, beautiful, a real garden. Forests that have are becoming inseparable partners of ours, which I very much welcome. The water, as this is leaving me quite amazed. A few days ago I spoke of the abundant and wonderful water in Scandinavia, and you can not buy bottled water . Well then, here in Germany, goes something like, NO way to find non-carbonated bottled water! Is amazing, have called STILL That what happens is that gas is under the rules, but has gas! I can not imagine the desktop that will pass between beer and sparkling waters, go fabric. The point is that I'm becoming an expert tastador of "tap water" in all hostels, hotels, huts and restaurants we go through. I do not go na.


0 comments:

Post a Comment