132 kilometers. 6 hours and 51 minutes
IVAN: The 132 kilometers of today would have been mere formality, indeed this was the last of the stages passed so full Germany, and it was for a national highway dotted all people, neighborhoods, villages and so I imagine will be as many under the influence of the two major cities that are close to this route, Karlsruhe and Strasbourg.
commented in the previous paragraph between lines two issues which I will clarify this. First, "the last stage in full by Germany, because tomorrow we hope to cross the border early in FRANCO-GERMAN crossing the Rhine, and finish the stage Gaul. And second, "would have been mere formality" correct pure bureaucracy, more like paper in the cycling world, if not for the headwind has punished us from minute 0, crushed us, made us fight every one of 132 kilometers and this eventually you will notice. I hope it eventually. In fact this and the absence of landscapes worth admiring (again, peppered national populations), make the rear passenger tandem, each time one of them, get in position autistic, lower your head, focus your eyes on The crankset game, and you pass the pack of responsibility to the pilot, the only thing that way your mind thinks is that motor to move is up to your feet, which becomes an extension of your body, to form a whole bio-mechanical .
As for the curiosity of today was that we passed the famous German population Baden-Baden, famous for our beloved Eugenio with that joke saying like this:
"They know who diu ... There were two friends and one says to the other
Hey you where you will see?
I, in Baden-Baden, and you?
I, in Vilanova i la GeltrĂș, Vilanova i la GeltrĂș. "
Finally I show some pictures of strawberries we bought at a makeshift fruit stand in the middle of the road and we have eaten and I jl both cheeks, before reaching destination. For those of envy;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment