Friday, August 6, 2010

Nausea Mucus Sour Stomach

au Suran 28 Dannemarie - Day 27 Morteau

127 kilometers. 7 hours and 9 minutes

IVAN: The day's route passed by the French regions of Alsace and Belfort, one of the most beautiful trails we have done for Europe, and also harder, in fact to tell you that we are about 20 km Switzerland, which wanted to avoid at all costs for its well-known mountain peaks, I think I tell you everything. Today has certainly been a hard days (and what is not?) From the voyage to Europe, where we have ended up a cumulative drop of more than 2100 meters.

The day has taken the following curious: we left the hostel great DANNEMARIE past 8:30, after saying goodbye to Ricardo and his friends, a English resident in France for many years we met over dinner. Within minutes we had the first mishap, our bicycle chain has gone out into the interior of the pines and has engaged in a strange way between Buge and radio, the joke we have lost almost 15 minutes. We have continued as normal, normality means astonished by the landscape, until they started the first two studs, which rose about 600 meters to go back down to 300 meters above sea level, this to whet your mouth.

After these have reached, happy, people in which we intend to eat. Pont-de-steroid, be the coolest place we have eaten for four dollars on a fantastic site (the photo) and tastes or talk, because look how good the food was in Norway and Finland, and Sweden and Poland even the Germans have their plates, but of course these French do not know anything but cook, and cook for these guys. Including a white chocolate mousse and black that has made me to tears.


From here has been hard, mountainous area we entered through the front door, right next to Switzerland again, we have uploaded a port of 900 meters above the hitch, without a poor landing, not a revolt down, anything, everything up, have been 10 miles precious, hard, made on time and a half, to 7 km / h, we think that a maletón over 30 kilos. In principle it should not have presented any great problem for us if we had been sighted, and would have been something to fill the gullet in the bags, but no, the very champions we pulled the ring without coat, and clear up dead, hungry Wolf, again, without a measly poky old town in which we serve something to sink their teeth have come in one of the "pájaras" championship that has killed almost have gone door to door begging for food, this has been the situation in a corner we saw something that resembled a bar, jl head has been launched to see if they served some food, has gone a little fly, and with empty hands, as I said, "I do not know if I can not see well, but I think this bar is not a normal bar, but a hostess bar, then we set at the sign, and put something like "chez la Marie."

Luckily after 10 kilometers and loooong minutes later, a fruit found in the middle of nowhere, buff, we have desbalijado, we have eaten 4 pieces of fruit each, which we have served to reach the nearest bakery where we ate 3 cakes apiece. And all this I'm telling you about an hour later in the table on which I prepare dinner. For hungry god, this can not be. I hope the best come tomorrow.

Incidentally, I copied a couple of crazy with the camera, hope you like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment