Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sv2000 Dvd Vhs Combo Recorder Manual

Day 37 .- El Vendrell - San Carles de la Rapita. Day 36 .-

129 kilometers. 5 hours and 54 minutes


IVAN: The miles of the dreaded road today, there have been both as expected. Ugly day (cloudy), as usual, but with gusts of wind. As remarkable thing we have gone through the Ebro delta to show a button.

Tomorrow we have the last stage, tomorrow we end this story, or at least in terms of keeping the seat warm and alive tandem pedal. Today was a day of reflection, buff .... I dare not write any, are worth today, tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow evening, I imagine, that our ideas begin to fall into place and fill the gaps, now falling from above and have been left without a warrant.

Tomorrow we

Castellón.

PD: a descent from the Pyrenees that I could show, for lack of time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment