Sunday, August 8, 2010

American Bulldog Leg Problems

Privas Simandre au Suran - Vienne

132 kilometers. 6 hours and 5 minutes

IVAN: The fast stage today, as we have gone an average of 21 km / h has elapsed and the beautiful peaceful French countryside, cool places, many castles and rivers, as you'll see later. In fact compared to yesterday, we had a puncture in mid-morning it took us to solve because the wheel is deflated too little by little, and tried inflate stop and go to the nearest gas station, that because of this delay we reached the village where we had intended to eat at two o'clock and we were unable to eat hot because the restaurants are closed at this time the kitchen, not a minute later, and we end up eating in a park and Lidl, which also reached the village who were supposed to sleep, and 2 hotels of the town were full, and the closest was 20 km to the south. When we arrived, was also completely and let us sleep in a kind of living room, as all that, today seems to have served to change our luck.

Today the day has been great, sunny and windy (I say this susurrándooslo the ear to hear me no Eolo) for, we ate at a special site where I've eaten frogs!, Yeah yeah frogs and not the legs only, no frogs completito, how rich. On leaving we passed a place where people bathed in a cool environment, which as you see in the pictures where also we have taken to give the bathroom, and above we have arrived at their destination at 18:30 pm, all a real luxury!.
Besides I must say that we are in Vienne, a town very cool about 20 miles south of Lyon, so we have no or a thousand miles!, And I can almost smell the tortilla, orange blossom the "terreta" ham and, lol, well it is clear that when I say I can almost smell the closeness I mean, because what is to smell, we smell, after taking two weeks without washing our clothes and go through sudándolas , a mixture of South African elephant, Bengal tiger and goat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment