Iván y José Luis ultiman su vuelo a Noruega para comenzar desde allí una carrera cuya meta es recaudar fondos para la lucha contra el cáncer. 5.000 kilómetros recorridos a golpe de pedal con destino final en Castellón. Pero el tándem llega a Oslo con problemas…
Con estas palabras comienza el reportaje emitido en La 2 de TVE , dentro del programa " Acción Directa ", el pasado diciembre de 2010.
IVAN : Después de ver el fantástico reportaje que el equipo de ACCIÓN DIRECTA I mounted it very difficult to add anything, or at least add anything that is particularly relevant. I think the experience, landscapes, places and even feelings are reflected quite well in this format, shows them in a way I think, very successful.
writing this post thinking that is the last stage EUROPE IN TANDEM, since one never knows what the future will reveal stages. So I do it with special affection and a little homesick.
I'd love my last sentence in the program have at least a little depth, and we have been able to remove a little peace of sofa, to disturb that we read in the proper sense of the word, and I do not mean just the solidarity, but rather the instinct of adventure and emotion that we all need at different rates over our lives. I tell you seriously, make a trip by bicycle, canoe, walk, do not know, but something that is unconventional, and that enables them to enjoy the scenery. I invite you almost push you, seriously ... try it, not worth it to leave me then, do so now, as Horace said, "Carpe Diem", for today, for now.
A very big greeting to all who have followed us in some way have been with us in each of our pedaling.
0 comments:
Post a Comment