Monday, July 26, 2010

Cost Hot Cable Israel

Day 17:18 Starogard Gdanski - Jastrowie - Szczecin.

17 .- 136 km, 7:56 hours.
18 .- 153 km, 8:12 hours.


IVAN: Day 17 dawned cloudy, rainy and windy, headwind of course, if we go where the good time with us, do not worry those of the orchards of Murcia this year, if you need water to call us and there approach to the tandem worth. This comment I do with some banter, he begins to have a scientific value because if I count the time we've had for the physical preparation this project almost worth to prove empirically. We started in October last year, and by November we made our first outing with the tandem, 5 days Aragon, in the three days we could not perform the stage went to Carignan Caspe because of wind that day post was titled "trapped in Caspe " and former " rays whistling wind" after the struggle against Eolo , began the winter Castellón, my mother, I do not remember a colder winter in my life, historic snowfall and temperatures, and we get up at 7 am for biking, buff. Total who arrived in February and decided to make another train output by Andalusia, where the sun and the warmth does not stop .... And a damn!! 5 days of heavy rain, water-blocked roads, flooded fields, it seemed to be traveling Cantabria, instead of Andalusia, but if I were starting to pick up the toes and hands for a caul of skin, as ducks. After that things seemed to get better, because the Camino de Santiago Levante, we get wet bit and we had some wind but hey, nothing wild. Now begins our challenge, and 17 days of sunshine we have had 3, and zillions of rain and wind. I hope that as we approach our land be reversed. The truth is that it would be no big problem if not for the additional physical strain means, go with the job.


I would comment that this day has not been post because we had no coverage or on mobile. The place where we stayed in Jastrowie was in the middle of one of the many Polish forests, and therefore away from any sign surfer.

On day 18 was somewhat different, better, some sun at last. And has passed normally, if we consider the pavement and road traffic in Sweden leave the territory of caravans, tourers and bikes smooth asphalt, to pass into the territory Poland heavy traffic asphalt rather irregular (I being politically correct.) With regard to respect for the cyclist better not to talk, because truth is that in Scandinavia was sometimes excessive, as well the excess of patience has been stolen the poor Poles, if these Swedes ...

Finally talk about the number of graffiti that we are in the streets of the towns through which we passed, many with long paragraphs of text, I guess claiming something that has meaning and their language as in ours too, sorry did not know Polish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment